OSHA 10 - General Industry (English)
10 Hours (7.5 hours/day)
Course Recommended For:
Intended to provide an entry-level general industry worker’s broad awareness on recognizing and preventing hazards on a general industry site.
Upon successful completion, participants will receive their DOL-OSHA card within 90 days. Print and use the course certificate until the DOL-OSHA card arrives (not allowed in the state of New York).*
- Introduction to OSHA
- On the Level: Walking and Working Surface Safety
- Fire Protection & Prevention
- Electrical Safety – General Industry
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Eye Safety
- Hazard Communication
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Machine Guarding
- Industrial Ergonomics
- Lockout / Tagout
- Confined Space: Permit Required
- Final Exam
- Certificate of Completion.
- Receive DOL-OSHA card within 90 days.
- OSHA – 29 CFR 1910
- Workers must receive additional site specific training where required by OSHA standards.
- OSHA has issued a new policy that limits all OSHA Outreach Training (classroom and online) to a maximum of 7.5 hours training per day in all OSHA 10-Hour courses. As a result, all 10-Hour courses must be delivered over a minimum of two days.
- OSHA has also issued a new policy of Program Jurisdiction Restrictions. Outreach Training Programs are now limited to OSHA Jurisdiction only. Student course completion cards can only be issued for students within U.S. jurisdiction (the 50 States and certain U.S. Territories).
*This training material is offered through a partnership with Summit Training Source, an OSHA-Authorized provider of OSHA’s Outreach training programs.